Skip to content
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Please contact us about returns and include your order number, if possible.
- Items to be returned must be unused and in their original packaging. If an item cannot be resealed (an open card of needles, for example), we cannot accept a return for it.
- If we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order, contact us and we will send you a return form. We will send out the correct item at no extra cost to you.
- Due to the nature of U.S. copyright law, we cannot issue refunds or accept returns for cross stitch or embroidery patterns. We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for kits that have been opened.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.